Looking to be part of the data and innovation revolution? We are a fun, culture driven, learning environment. We offer flexible work schedules, a
Oh, that same rule applies to our clients too.
Contact us about these open positions.
Account Manager & Strategist
Futurety, an organization providing data-driven, technology-enabled sales and marketing services to Fortune 500 companies, startups, government agencies and any organization looking to grow smarter and faster, is looking for an Account Manager/Strategist to serve our clients.
We believe culture comes first, so if you are ambitious, humble, gracious, smart, love learning and want a job that makes you want to jump out of bed every morning, we want to talk.
We are looking for an Account Manager/Strategist who is confident leading client meetings and initiating project plans, as well as executing on high-level projects involving business strategy, digital marketing, analytics, email marketing, marketing automation, SEO, SEM and social media.
On a day-to-day
All candidates must:
- Have an attitude of openness and learning. If you like to think of every day is an adventure and a chance to learn, this is a great role. We can guarantee that the job you apply for will not be what you are doing in six months. If you love that idea, let’s talk! If that terrifies, we aren’t the best place for you.
- Be located in, or willing to relocate to, Columbus OH or San Diego, CA. Relocation assistance is available.
- Be proficient in Google Analytics and Excel and willing to learn
other analytics platform.
- Have deep client empathy. If you find yourself thinking about clients while mowing the grass, ironing your clothes or on your daily commute, we want to talk.
Bonus points if you:
- Have used Salesforce, Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo and other marketing automation and email platforms.
Have start upexperience.
- Have agency experience.
We offer competitive pay and Cadillac benefits:
- Excellent health insurance
- Company paid vision insurance
- Company paid dental insurance
- Matching 401(k)
Family friendlyflex time Dog friendlyoffice
- Profit sharing
- Generous vacation and time off
- A strict “life is
tooshort rule” – your teammates will be as talented, smart and humble as you are and your clients will treat you like part of their teams.
Futurety, an organization providing innovation, analytics, marketing, sales
On a day-to-day
- Experience using basic quantitative analytical techniques such as regression and factor analysis.
- Willingness to learn and use new data visualization and analytics platforms depending on client needs.
- Ability to distill large datasets into clear, compelling insights and visualizations
- Ability to present complex analyses in a manner that is both easy for a lay-person to understand as well as statistically sound.
- Familiarity with digital advertising platforms, such as Facebook or Google Adwords, and web analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Background in integrated, multi-channel marketing/advertising campaign tactics – including off-line and online/digital channels
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research methods
- SPSS Statistics or Modeler
- Visualization (also nice to have)
- Google Data Studio
Check out these roles open with our partners:
Clarus R & D, a
If interested, contact Dan Clifford at email@example.com
If interested, Contact us.