Are you ready to be part of the data and marketing technology revolution? We are a fun, culture driven, learning environment. We offer flexible work schedules, a dog-friendly office, pizza Fridays, paid time off, a matching 401(k), discretionary profit sharing, healthcare insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and more. We also have a strict “life is too short rule” and have created an organization of good, hard-working people who would want to spend time together even if we didn’t all work together.
Oh, that same rule applies to our clients too.
Candidates may be located in Columbus, Ohio or San Diego, California. Relocation assistance may be available.
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and a short note about yourself to careers(at)futurety.com and we’ll be in touch.
We offer competitive pay and “Cadillac” benefits:
- Excellent health insurance
- Company paid vision insurance
- Company paid dental insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Family friendly flex time
- Dog friendly office
- Profit sharing
- Generous vacation and time off
- A strict “life is too short rule” – your teammates will be as talented, smart and humble as you are and your clients will treat you like part of their teams.
Futurety, an organization providing analytics, marketing, sales and strategy consulting services to Fortune 500 companies, startups and government agencies is looking for a Marketing Analyst to serve our clients.
On a day-to-day basis you’ll work with great clients and our internal team to help our clients analyze and interpret marketing campaign and website data, along with other relevant sales, patient, or operations data. You may also work on data visualization projects to help our clients better illustrate the results of their marketing efforts, and interpret results. This is an ideal role for a recent or upcoming college graduate with experience in Google Analytics and advanced Excel.
- A collaborative attitude
- A desire to learn and grow
- A minimum of one year experience with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Excel
- A bachelor’s degree (or soon to be bachelor’s degree) in marketing, communications, IT or related major.
- An interest in marketing, technology and learning new data analysis tools
Bonus Points For:
- Experience with Tableau, Microsoft BI, or Google Data Studio
- Experience with CRM platforms like Hubspot or Salesforce
- Skills with R or Python
- Experience with Google AdWords or SEO
Futurety works with humble, smart game-changing partners across Columbus. Our partner, Acceptd, the World’s Largest Art Network is currently hiring.
Acceptd Outreach Specialist
Acceptd enriches the lives of artists by connecting them with the opportunities and communities that matter most to them. As an Outreach Specialist (Sales Representative), you will be responsible for creatively selling established software as a service and digital marketing resources designed to address issues and challenges facing arts organizations today. The ideal candidate will possess a quantifiable record of success with a demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals. This role may require some travel.
Learn more and apply here.
Acceptd Account Relations Associate
Acceptd enriches the lives of artists by connecting them with the opportunities and communities that matter most to them. As an Account Relations Associate, you will own setup, training, and daily inquiries with Acceptd partners to ensure our clients’ expectations are constantly exceeded.
Learn more and apply here.