Does your current medical billing solution:
- Have nearly 90% success rate on first time claim submissions?
- Follow up on all rejections?
- Handle all steps in billing from eligibility verification to collections?
- Understand the complexity of ICD-10 billing?
If not, we can help. In fact, we are certain we can either lower your cost or improve your reimbursements.. and likely do both!
Our medical billing teams serves:
- Assisted care providers
- Long term care facilities
- Urgent Care centers
- Any and all medical and healthcare related organizations
Based in Columbus, Ohio, Futurety offers billing services that are designed to reduce your overhead and increase your collections. Since each medical specialty has its own unique needs when it comes to coding & billing, we customize our services to meet our clients’ specific billing needs. Our sister company, Sun Knowledge, works with health care providers of various specialties to maximize the correct reimbursement. Our knowledgeable staff is committed to providing a variety of services that meet our clients’ diverse needs. With a team of experienced medical billers and competitive pricing, you will see your monthly revenue increase.
Medical Billing Peace of Mind
Our expertise in coding and in-depth knowledge of reimbursement guidelines brings medical billing rejections and denials to a minimum. Accuracy in coding and preparation of medical claims helps maximize reimbursement. Our experienced coders and billers ensure that claims are submitted timely and thereby increase reimbursements and your practice’s cash flow. With ever changing federal and state regulations with respect to billing, our staff is also engaged in training programs to stay abreast with the reimbursement policies.
Our Medical Billing Solution Include:
- Patient entry (demographics & insurance)
- Coding (CPT/HCPC, modifiers & ICD-10 codes)
- Charge entry
- Billing edit correction / audit
- Claims submission (EDI & paper submissions for primary and secondary)
- Rejection & denial management
Cash Posting (EOB/ERA, denial & deductible posting)
- A/R Follow-up
- Patient inquiry (customer service)
Contact us to increase your medical billing collections and lower your overhead.