Are you ready to be part of the data and marketing technology revolution? We are a fun, culture driven, learning environment. We offer flexible work schedules, a dog-friendly office, pizza Fridays, paid time off, a matching 401(k), bonuses, healthcare insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and much more. We also have a strict “life is too short rule” and have created an organization of good, hard-working people who would want to spend time together even if we didn’t all work together.
Oh, that same rule applies to our clients too.
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and a short note about yourself to careers(at)futurety.com and we’ll be in touch.
Client Success Associate
The CSA is a position designed for a high potential, highly polished entry level professional to transition from a recent graduate or intern type role into a Specialist role through intense mentoring, training and experience. This is a full time role that includes full benefits.
The role will be supported by the Client Success Manager and will assist the CSM in developing reports, managing agendas, building sales decks, setting appointments, managing project timelines and other duties as assigned.
After a period of 12-18 months, a successful CSA will graduate to a Specialist, Account Management, Sales or other role within the company.
- Organizing and facilitating internal project kick offs
- Working with the Client Success Manager to organize both new client on-boarding and new project kick offs
- Assisting in the management of day to day project planning and account organization
- Creating project deliverables, timelines, and collateral
- Working with the new business team to facilitate ideal client profiles, project opportunities, and necessary sales materials
- Collaborating with the operations team to facilitate necessary project due dates, current client deliverables, and project timelines
- Working with the Client Success Manager to meet all Client needs and ensure a seamless client experience
- Organizing weekly Client meetings and any internal operational needs following Client requests
- Ensuring the needs of Client projects are aligned both internally and externally in collaboration with the Client Success Manager
We offer competitive pay and premium benefits for full-time employees:
- Excellent health insurance
- Company-paid vision insurance
- Company-paid dental insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Health and wellness reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Family-friendly flex time
- Dog-friendly office
- Bonus structure for full-time roles
- Generous vacation and time off
- A strict “life is too short rule” – your teammates will be as talented, smart and humble as you are and your clients will treat you like part of their teams.
- Minimal travel required (<5%)