Are you ready to be part of the data and marketing technology revolution? We are a fun, culture driven, learning environment. We offer flexible work schedules, a dog-friendly office, pizza Fridays, paid time off, a matching 401(k), discretionary profit sharing, healthcare insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and more. We also have a strict “life is too short rule” and have created an organization of good, hard-working people who would want to spend time together even if we didn’t all work together.
Oh, that same rule applies to our clients too.
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and a short note about yourself to careers(at)futurety.com and we’ll be in touch.
The Account Manager plays a pivotal role in maintaining client satisfaction and loyalty by providing exceptional services and value to our clients. The Account Manager is responsible for the day-to-day execution of client programs and is the direct liaison between Futurety and the client. The Account Manager also supports the organization’s strategic, tactical and support functions (creative, production, technology, analytics) in order to achieve the client and company objectives.
- Serve as the primary conduit between the client and Futurety business/support teams
- Manage multiple project timelines and resources
- Provide leadership to the internal Futurety team on behalf of the client
- Accountable for setting internal communication plans/methodology
- Contribute to marketing strategies, testing, and execution of client programs
- Coordinate and manage internal and external client meetings; responsible for daily communication with key client contacts
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables
- Foster a collaborative, energized internal dynamic team
- A bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years + of client services/account management
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, metrics and trends
- Proven experience managing client relationships.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast changing environment
- Experience in delivering solutions based on customer needs in a customer service/client-facing role
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to build effective customer relationships
Bonus Points For:
- Sales experience
- Experience in the following areas:
- Google Analytics, Data Analysis, SEO, AdWords, CRM, Tableau, Google Data Studio
We offer competitive pay and “Cadillac” benefits for full time employees:
- Excellent health insurance
- Company paid vision insurance
- Company paid dental insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Family friendly flex time
- Dog friendly office
- Profit sharing
- Generous vacation and time off
- A strict “life is too short rule” – your teammates will be as talented, smart and humble as you are and your clients will treat you like part of their teams.