Are you ready to be part of the data and marketing technology revolution? We are a fun, culture driven, learning environment. We offer flexible work schedules, a dog-friendly office, pizza Fridays, paid time off, a matching 401(k), bonuses, healthcare insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and much more. We also have a strict “life is too short rule” and have created an organization of good, hard-working people who would want to spend time together even if we didn’t all work together.
Oh, that same rule applies to our clients too.
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and a short note about yourself to careers(at)futurety.com and we’ll be in touch.
The Digital Strategist plays a pivotal role in achieving client success and loyalty by providing exceptional services and impact to our clients. The Digital Strategist is responsible for both strategy and execution of client analytics and digital communication programs and works as a liaison between Futurety and the client. The Digital Strategist executes the organization’s strategic, tactical and support communication functions in order to achieve the client and company objectives.
- Develop and execute research, analytics, content, CRM and marketing automation strategies, SEO, PPC, Social media, and/or email campaigns for our clients.
- Provide deep expertise in at least one of the above areas.
- Serve as a conduit between the client and Futurety business/support teams
- Manage multiple project timelines and resources
- Ensure timeliness and quality of client deliverables
- Foster a collaborative, energized internal dynamic team
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or related field.
- 3-5 years + of digital marketing experience.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Analytically minded, specifically comfortable with data, metrics, and trends
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-changing environment
- Experience in delivering solutions based on customer needs in a customer service/client-facing role with both small business and corporate clients
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change
Bonus Points for deep experience or certification related to PPC/SEM programs, including Google Ads/AdWords or social media advertising. Experience in Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or other CRM and marketing automation tools is also a plus.
We offer competitive pay and premium benefits for full-time employees:
- Excellent health insurance
- Company-paid vision insurance
- Company-paid dental insurance
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Health and wellness reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Family-friendly flex time
- Dog-friendly office
- Bonus structure for full-time roles
- Generous vacation and time off
- A strict “life is too short rule” – your teammates will be as talented, smart and humble as you are and your clients will treat you like part of their teams.
- Minimal travel required (<5%)