Are you ready to be part of the data and marketing technology revolution? We are a fun, culture driven, learning environment. We offer flexible work schedules, a dog-friendly office, pizza Fridays, paid time off, a matching 401(k), discretionary profit sharing, healthcare insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and more. We also have a strict “life is too short rule” and have created an organization of good, hard-working people who would want to spend time together even if we didn’t all work together.
Oh, that same rule applies to our clients too.
To apply for any of our open positions, please send your resume and a short note about yourself to careers(at)futurety.com and we’ll be in touch.
Office and Property Manager
The Office and Property Manager plays a pivotal role in keeping the Futurety family of businesses running efficiently. We operate a data analytics consulting business, a real estate business and a co-working space.
This person will be responsible for day-to-day management of the office and property. This includes
- Organizing office operations and procedures.
- Assisting with payroll, benefits, and invoicing.
- General bookkeeping responsibilities.
- Working with clients to provide documentation, including W9s, proof of insurance, and inclusion statements.
- Purchasing office supplies.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA, MBE programs and other government agencies.
- Assisting in human resources tasks.
- Assisting in tax-related tasks.
- Maintaining positive tenant relationships.
- Achieving 100% occupancy on the building.
- Collecting rent.
- Ensuring building maintenance.
- Resolving building emergencies.
- Managing building contractors.
- Maintaining and growing our positive team culture.
- Contributing to team success by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1 year or more of office management, property management or administrative experience.
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast changing environment
- Physically mobile and able to lift and carry up to 40 pounds
- Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to build effective relationships
Bonus Points For:
- Quickbooks experience
- Real estate experience
- Basic maintenance/repair skills
This is a 20 hour a week role with the opportunity to grow into a full-time role.
We offer competitive pay, family friendly work schedule, a dog friendly office and enforce a strict “life is too short rule” – your teammates will be as talented, smart and humble as you are and your clients and tenants will treat you like part of their teams.